Inspirited by other people who write daily, I also decided to give it a try. I want this to be my form of journaling, I will write down my daily events or topics that speak to me that day and I plan to write/post at least once a day, the length should be short but precise - just like a tweet.
I hope by doing this:
- To improve my writing skills.
- To reflect over my "journaling" in weeks/months/years.
- To "connect" more with others by sharing my daily life's struggles, victories, and thoughts.
- To get the good habit of daily writing (I hope here for - "to actually sit down to write and then few words turning in hundreds").
- To be inspired by daily writing to write more long-form blog entries and eventually write another book.